Color dramatically affects the way we live, think, act and feel. And it can add value, energy and personality to your home. So how do you use color? With the help of Marianne Cusato and her book, Value of Design, we’ve created a variety of exterior design tips and tools to make choosing color less intimidating.
- Want to get psychological? The Effects of Color explains the human conscious and subconscious reactions toward different colors.
- Bad at matching? Learn how to put colors together with Color Harmony.
- Don’t have a green thumb? Landscaping in Color offers low-maintenance gardening solutions.
- Need direction? Color expert Leslie Harrington has put together the Top 10 James Hardie® ColorPlus® color combinations.
- Thinking big-picture? Learn how to use balance, contrast, scale and more with Complete Home Design
- New to color? Tips for Using Color offers basic dos and dont’s for designing in color.
- Going green? Tips for Going Green provides simple ways to make your home more eco-friendly.
- Want to learn the tricks of the trade? Add value to your design with our Seven Secrets.